Bacon Wrapped Asparagus
Author: MB Family & Friends
Recipe type: Appetizers
- 2 cans (15 oz.) Asparagus Spears
- Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- Black Pepper
- 6 slices Bacon
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Lightly coat asparagus spears with extra-virgin olive oil.
- Season asparagus with black pepper.
- Divide the total number of asparagus spears by six.
- Gather that number of spears and wrap a slice of bacon around each bundle to secure the spears together.
- Place bundles on broiler pan and bake 10-12 minutes.