BBQ Bacon-Habanero Burger
Give your burgers a sweet and spicy kick—smoky and tangy too—with pineapple rings, habanero-flecked cheese, bacon and BBQ sauce.
Recipe type: Lunch
- 1 lb. Lean Ground Beef
- ¼ C BULL'S-EYE Original Barbecue Sauce
- 4 KRAFT Big Slice Hot Habanero Cheese Slices
- 4 canned Pineapple Rings, drained
- 4 Hamburger Buns
- 4 slices OSCAR MAYER Bacon, cooked and broken in half
- 1 C Lettuce, shredded
- HEAT grill to medium heat.
- SHAPE ground beef into 4 (1/2 in. thick) patties. Grill 5 to 6 minutes on each side or until medium doneness (160°F), brushing with barbecue sauce for the last few minutes.
- TOP burgers with cheese; grill 1 minute or until melted. Meanwhile, add pineapple rings and buns, cut sides down, to grill; cook 1 to 2 minutes or until buns are lightly toasted. Remove buns from grill. Turn pineapple; grill an additional 1 to 2 minutes or until heated through.
- FILL buns with cheeseburgers, pineapple, bacon, and lettuce.
Substitute using fresh pineapple rings.