Cracked Black Pepper-Shrimp Alfredo
Recipe type: Lunch
- ½ lb. Spaghetti, uncooked
- ¾ C Milk
- 4 oz. (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, cubed
- ⅓ C KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tsp. Cracked Black Pepper
- 1 lb. Frozen, Cooked and Cleaned Medium Shrimp, thawed
- 2 C Grape Tomatoes
- COOK spaghetti as directed on package, omitting salt.
- MEANWHILE, bring milk just to simmer in large nonstick skillet, stirring constantly. Add cream cheese, Parmesan and pepper; cook and stir 3 to 5 min. or until cream cheese is melted and sauce is well blended. Add shrimp and tomatoes; cook and stir 2 min. or until heated through.
- DRAIN spaghetti. Add to sauce; toss to evenly coat.