Author: MB Family & Friends
Recipe type: Dinner
- 1 lb. Ground Beef
- 2½ c Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- 2 c Ricotta Cheese
- ½ c Parmesan Cheese, grated
- ¼ c Fresh Parsley, chopped
- 1 Egg, beaten
- 4 c Spaghetti Sauce
- 12 Dry Lasagna Noodles, uncooked
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown ground beef in skillet over medium heat.
- In bowl, mix half of the mozzarella, ricotta, and parmesan cheeses, ¼ c parsley, and 1 beaten egg until blended.
- Drain grease from skillet and stir in spaghetti sauce.
- Spread 1 c meat sauce onto bottom of a casserole dish and top with a layer of lasagna noodles, ⅓ of the cheese mixture (above), and 1 c meat sauce; repeat layers twice.
- Top lasagna with remaining noodles, meat sauce, and cheeses and cover with foil sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake for 1 hour, removing the foil after 45 mins.
- Let cool for 15 mins before serving.
- Serve with a Caesar salad and cheesy garlic bread.