Prep time: 20 mins
Cook time: 20 mins
Total time: 40 mins
There's "easy as pie," and then there's "easy as this potato-topped shepherd's pie." It can be on the table, piping hot and delicious, in just 40 minutes.
- 1 lb. Ground Beef
- 2 C Mashed Potatoes (hot)
- 4 oz. (1/2 of 8 oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, cubed
- 1 C KRAFT Shredded Cheddar Cheese, divided
- 2 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 4 C Frozen Mixed Vegetables (peas, carrots, corn, and green beans), thawed
- 1 C Beef Gravy
- HEAT oven to 375º F.
- BROWN meat in large skillet; drain.
- MIX potatoes, cream cheese, ½ C Cheddar, and garlic until blended.
- COMBINE meat, vegetables and gravy; spoon into 9 in. square baking dish.
- COVER with potato mixture and remaining cheddar cheese. Bake 20 minutes or until heated through.
If using instant mashed potatoes, omit the milk when preparing the potatoes.
Recipe by Market Basket at https://www.marketbasketfoods.com/easy-shepherds-pie/