Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 30 mins
Total time: 40 mins
Here's an easy frittata with a twist. Fresh basil brings new life to the three amigos of the brunch table: eggs, cheese and bacon.
- 4 Whole Eggs
- 4 Egg Whites
- 2 Tbsp. Water
- 1 C KRAFT Shredded Mozzarella Cheese, divided
- ½ C Tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 2 slices OSCAR MAYER Bacon, cooked and crumbled
- ¼ C Fresh Basil, chopped
- HEAT oven to 350°F.
- BEAT whole eggs, egg whites, and water with whisk in medium bowl until blended.
- STIR in ½ C cheese, tomatoes, bacon, and basil. Pour into greased 9 inch pie plate.
- BAKE 25 minutes or until puffed and golden brown. Sprinkle with remaining cheese and bake 5 minutes or until melted.
How to Make Mini-Frittatas
Prepare egg mixture as directed; pour into 12 muffin cups sprayed with cooking spray. Bake 20 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining cheese; bake 3 to 5 minutes or until melted. Makes 6 servings, 2 frittatas each.
How to Seed Tomatoes
To seed a tomato, cut tomato crosswise in half. Then, gently squeeze each half to remove the seeds and juice.
Recipe by Market Basket at https://www.marketbasketfoods.com/easy-cheesy-frittata/