Holiday Green Bean Casserole
Green bean casserole is a simple recipe that is prepared quickly. If you like green beans, you will love this holiday recipe.
Author: MB Family & Friends
Recipe type: Dinner
- 2 cans (10¾ ounces) Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup of your preferred grated cheese
- 1 Chopped Onion
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 4 strips of bacon
- 1 tablespoon Ms. Dash Salt-free Original Blend
- 8 cups kitchen cut green beans
- 2 cups French Fried Onions
- Chop onion and bacon, then cook in a small sauce pan. This is mainly to add flavor, the bacon and onion will continue to cook when added to the other mixtures
- Stir the soup, ½ cup of grated cheese, milk, Mrs. Dash, bacon, onions, minced garlic, green beans and 1 cup onions in a 3-quart casserole.
- Bake at 350°F. for 35 minutes. Give everything a quick stir. Add the remaining grated cheese and french fried onions to top it off.
- Bake for an additional 5 minutes to melt the cheese and give the onions a slight crunch.
Feel free to add in your favorite additions.