Homemade Ice Cream
Author: Debbie Bryant
Recipe type: Dessert
- 2 Tbs. Corn Starch
- 1 C Sugar
- 6 C Milk
- 6 Eggs, beaten
- 1½Tbsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1 (14oz) can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Mix cornstarch and sugar together in a large pot
- Add milk and eggs.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until slightly thickened.
- Blend in sweetened condensed milk.
- Place in ice cream freezer canister and add whole milk to the fill line.
- Freeze, following ice cream freezer instructions.
- Fruit or other desired flavorings may be added before filling canister with milk.