Lemon Pepper Grilled Chicken
Author: MB Family & Friends
Recipe type: Lunch
- 6 Skinless, Boneless Chicken Breast Halves
- ⅓ C Lemon Pepper
- 2 tbsp. Dry Mustard
- 1 tbsp. Dried Rosemary
- 4 Cloves Garlic, crushed
- ⅓ C Lemon Juice
- 3⅔ C Dry White Wine
- In bowl, combine lemon pepper, dry mustard, and dried rosemary.
- Place chicken breast in another bowl and rub with crushed garlic, then lemon pepper mixture.
- Pour lemon juice and white wine in bowl with chicken breast.
- Cover and let refrigerate for about 3 hours before grilling.
- Cook marinated chicken breasts on a prepared grill, skillet, or stove, until chicken is no longer pink.