New Year's Black-Eyed Peas
Bring in the new year with a traditional, lucky black-eyed pea recipe!
Author: MB Family & Friends
Recipe type: Lunch
- 1 lb. Black-Eyed Peas, unsoaked
- 1 Onion, diced
- ½ Red Bell Pepper, diced
- ½ Green Bell Pepper, diced
- ½ C Ham, chopped
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 5 C Beef Stock
- ½ tsp. Salt
- Add all ingredients to crock-pot.
- Set crock-pot temperature to low and let cook for about 4½ - 5½ hours or until black-eyed peas are nice and tender.
- Serve over a bed of rice with warm cornbread.