Pink Lemonade Cupcakes
Author: MB Family & Friends
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1 box White Cake Mix
- (Water, Vegetable Oil, Eggs as required on box)
- ¾ c Frozen Pink Lemonade Concentrate, thawed
- 2 containers Whipped Fluffy White Icing
- 6 Tbs. Frozen Pink Lemonade Concentrate, thawed
- Pink Food Coloring
- Place cupcake liners in a 24 regular-size muffin pan.
- Mix cake mix as directed on box (using cake mix, pink lemonade concentrate, vegetable oil, water, and eggs.)
- Let cupcakes cool for about 30 minutes.
- In bowl, mix frosting, pink lemonade concentrate, and food coloring until blended.
- Add icing to cooled cupcakes.