Sausage and Egg Casserole
Author: Lisa Rice
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 1 Ib. Sausage (regular)
- 4 Tbsp. Chopped Onion
- 4 Tbsp. Chopped Bell Pepper
- 6 Eggs
- ½C Sour Cream
- Brown sausage, onion, and bell pepper in a heavy skillet.
- Line baking dish with ¾ of the sausage mixture.
- Beat eggs and sour cream.
- Season to taste with salt, black and red pepper.
- Pour over sausage mixture and bake in 350 degree oven until eggs are semi-set (about 12-15 minutes).
- Stir and top with remaining sausage.
- Bake until eggs are firm (about 20 minutes).