Savory Vegetable Soup
Author: MB Family & Friends
Recipe type: Dinner
- 2 (14.5 oz) cans Chicken Broth
- 2¾ c Tomato Paste
- 2 c Water
- 2 large Potatoes, diced
- 4 Carrots, Sliced
- 4 stalks Celery, diced
- 2 (14.5 oz.) cans Diced Tomatoes
- 1 (14.5 oz.) can Cut Green Beans
- 1 (14.5 oz.) can Whole Corn
- 1 (14.5 oz.) can Sweet Peas
- Salt, Pepper, and Cajun Seasoning to taste
- In large pot, mix in chicken broth, tomato paste, water, potatoes, carrots, celery, diced tomatoes, green beans, whole corn, and sweet peas.
- Season to taste with salt, pepper, and cajun seasoning.
- Bring to boil and simmer for about 30 minutes.
- Serve with warm cornbread or freshly baked bread.