Cheesy Chicken & Salsa Skillet
Salsa is the key to making a quick sauce with lots of flavor. Try it in this cheesy pasta and chicken breast skillet dish.
Recipe type: Dinner
- 2 cups multi-grain penne pasta, uncooked
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1-1/4 cups TACO BELL® Thick & Chunky Salsa
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1 large green pepper, cut into strips
- 1 cup KRAFT Mexican Style 2% Milk Finely Shredded Four Cheese
- Cook pasta as directed on package, omitting salt.
- Meanwhile, cook and stir chicken in large nonstick skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium heat 2 min. Stir in salsa, corn and peppers. Bring to boil. Simmer on medium-low heat 10 min. or until chicken is done, stirring occasionally.
- Drain pasta. Add to chicken mixture; mix lightly. Top with cheese. Remove from heat; cover. Let stand 1 min. or until cheese is melted.