Recipe type: Dessert
- 3 oz. PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 Tbsp. milk
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 oz. BAKER'S Unsweetened Chocolate, melted
- ¼ tsp. vanilla
- 3 cups JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows
- 3 cups BAKER'S ANGEL FLAKE Coconut
- Beat cream cheese and milk in large bowl with mixer until blended. Gradually beat in sugar. Add chocolate and vanilla; mix well. Gently stir in marshmallows.
- Place coconut in shallow dish. Drop rounded teaspoonfuls of cream cheese mixture, in small batches, into coconut; toss to evenly coat. Place in single layer on baking sheet.
- Refrigerate several hours or until firm.