Graham Cracker Éclair "Cake"
Graham Cracker Éclair "Cake" Our delectably airy treat includes graham cracker layers that become cake-like and soft from the pudding.
Author: MB Family & Friends
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1 pkg. (3.4 oz.) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- 1-1/2 cups cold milk
- 15 graham crackers, broken crosswise in half (30 squares), divided
- 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed
- 1 cup BAKER'S ONE BOWL Chocolate Frosting
- Beat pudding mix and milk in large bowl with whisk 2 min. Let stand 5 min. Meanwhile, cover bottom of 8-inch square pan with graham squares, overlapping as needed to form even layer.
- Stir COOL WHIP into pudding; spread half over graham squares in pan. Cover with 10 of the remaining graham squares. Repeat layers of pudding mixture and graham squares.
- Refrigerate 3 hours. Spread with BAKER'S ONE BOWL Chocolate Frosting.