Green Chili Enchiladas
Author: Roxanne Potter
Recipe type: Dinner
- 1 pkg. (12 small) Flour Tortillas
- 2-3 Ibs. Ground Chuck
- 1 can Stewed Tomatoes
- 2 sm. cans chopped Green Chilies
- 1 Ib. Velveeta (mild Mexican)
- 1 can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 Onion, chopped
- Chili Powder to taste
- Seasonings to taste
- ½ C Milk
- Brown beef, drain, and add all other ingredients, reserving ½ of cheese.
- Heat until bubbly.
- In casserole dish, layer bottom with tortillas, then meat, then some cheese.
- Repeat layers and top with cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-40 minutes.