Homemade Pepperoni Pizza
Author: MB Family & Friends
Recipe type: Dinner
Serves: 2 Pizzas (3 Servings per Pizza)
- 1 package (1/4 oz.) Active Dry Yeast
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 1¼ C Water (heated about 110° to 115° F)
- ¼ C Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Salt
- 3¾ C All-Purpose Flour
- 2-3 packages sliced Pepperoni
- 1 can (15 oz) Tomato Sauce
- 4 C (16 oz) shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- In bowl, dissolve yeast and sugar in water and let sit for about 5 minutes.
- Add in olive oil and salt.
- Mix in flour until a soft dough forms.
- Turn onto floured surface and knead until smooth and elastic for about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Place in a greased bowl and turn once to grease the top of dough.
- Cover dough and let rise in a warm place until dough has doubled for about 45 minutes.
- Punch down dough and divide in half.
- Press each pizza dough into a greased 12 in. pizza pan.
- Spread tomato sauce over each crust.
- Top with cheese and pepperonis.
- Bake at 400° F for about 25 minutes or until crust is lightly browned.
- Add as many veggies or meats for toppings as desired.