Italian Baked Fish with Horseradish Marinara Sauce
Italian Baked Fish with Horseradish Marinara Sauce Forget spaghetti or pizza. Shake up Italian Night with this saucy, zippy breaded fish served over hot linguine.
Recipe type: Dinner
- ¼ cup dry bread crumbs
- 2 Tbsp. KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- 4 grouper fillets (1 lb.), ½ inch thick
- 1 egg, beaten
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 1-1/2 cups CLASSICO Marinara with Plum Tomatoes & Olive Oil Pasta Sauce
- 1 Tbsp. KRAFT Prepared Horseradish
- 1 pkg. (9 oz.) refrigerated linguine, cooked, drained
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Combine bread crumbs, cheese, seasoning and garlic powder in shallow dish. Dip fish in egg; coat with crumb mixture, turning to evenly coat both sides of fish. Place in single layer in 11x7-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray. Drizzle with butter.
- Bake 25 to 30 min. or until fish flakes easily with fork.
- Meanwhile, heat pasta sauce and horseradish in saucepan on medium-low heat 2 to 3 min. or until heated through, stirring frequently. Place hot pasta on serving platter; top with fish and sauce mixture.