Layered Fiesta Dip
There's a party on two levels in this Layered Fiesta Dip, from the lime juice-spiked avocado base to the jumble of salsa, lettuce, and cheese on top.
Recipe type: Appetizers
Serves: 20 (2 tbsp. each)
- 2 Avocados, fully ripe
- 2 Tbsp. KRAFT Zesty Italian Dressing
- 2 Tbsp. Lime Juice
- ¾ C TACO BELL® Thick & Chunky Salsa
- 1 C Lettuce, shredded
- ¾ C KRAFT Shredded Colby & Monterey Jack Cheeses
- 3 Green Onions, chopped
- 1 Tomato, seeded and chopped
- 2 Tbsp. Black Olives, sliced
- MASH avocados in small bowl. Add dressing and lime juice; mix well. Spread onto plate.
- TOP with remaining ingredients.
- REFRIGERATE 30 minutes or until chilled.
Top with chopped, fresh cilantro just before serving for something extra.