Mom's Best Bite-Size Meatballs
Festive, fun and easy - an updated recipe that has stood the test of time!
Recipe type: Appetizers
- 2 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 pkg. (6 oz.) STOVE TOP Stuffing Mix for Chicken
- 1 cup water
- 2 eggs
- 1 bottle (17.5 oz.) KRAFT Original Barbecue Sauce
- 1 can (14 oz.) whole berry cranberry sauce
- Heat oven to 400ºF.
- Cover 2 rimmed baking sheets with foil; spray with cooking spray. Mix meat, stuffing mix, water and eggs just until blended. Shape into 50 (1-1/2-inch) meatballs; place on prepared pans.
- Bake 16 min. or until done (160ºF). Meanwhile, bring barbecue sauce and cranberry sauce to boil in large saucepan on medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- Add meatballs to sauce; stir to evenly coat.