Mom's Bruschetta Meatloaf
Let's hear it for Mom! The combination of ground beef, stuffing and bruschetta-style ingredients makes this meatloaf comfort food at its most delicious.
Recipe type: Dinner
- 1 can (14-1/2 oz.) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 pkg. (6 oz.) STOVE TOP Stuffing Mix for Chicken
- 1 lb. extra-lean ground beef
- 1 egg
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- ½ cup KRAFT Shredded Italian* Five Cheese Blend
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Mix tomatoes and stuffing mix. Reserve half for later use. Add meat and egg to remaining stuffing mixture; mix well. Press onto bottom of 8-inch square baking dish.
- Combine reserved stuffing mixture and onions; spread over meat mixture. Cover.
- Bake 45 min.; top with cheese. Bake, uncovered, 10 min. or until meatloaf is done (160ºF).