S’mores Pudding Pie
Bring the campfire to the kitchen with this impossibly easy pie.
Author: Always Save
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1 Best Choice Graham Cracker Crust
- 1 pkg Always Save Chocolate Pudding
- 1 ¾ cups milk
- 1 ½ cups Always Save Mini Marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Use milk and pudding mix to create pudding filling according to the directions on the package. Pour mixture into pie crust.
- Top with mini marshmallows. Bake 5-10 minutes or until mallows are golden brown on top. Serve warm. Refrigerate remaining pie.