Stuffed Overnight French Toast
Serve this Stuffed Overnight French Toast while the cream cheese is all warm and melty, and your houseguests will think they stumbled into a five-star B&B!
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 1 tub (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA ⅓ Less Fat than Cream Cheese
- 3 Tbsp. sugar
- 8 slices cinnamon-swirl bread
- 4 eggs
- ½ cup milk
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- Mix reduced-fat cream cheese and sugar until blended; spread onto bread. Place 4 bread slices, cream cheese-sides up, in 8-inch square baking dish sprayed with cooking spray. Cover with remaining bread slices, cream cheese-sides down.
- Whisk eggs and milk until blended; pour over bread. Cover; refrigerate overnight.
- Heat oven to 350ºF. Bake, uncovered, 30 to 35 min. or until center is set and top is lightly browned. Serve topped with fruit.