The way we see it, anyone who treats us to tiramisu is a sweetheart. Particularly when a heart-shape cookie cutter is used to make the presentation!
Recipe type: Dessert
- ½ C Hot Water
- ¼ C MAXWELL HOUSE Instant Coffee
- 2 pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- ½ C Powdered Sugar
- 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed
- 2 pkg. (3 oz. each) Soft Ladyfingers
- 1 C Raspberries
- 3 Tbsp. Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- ADD hot water to coffee in small bowl; stir until dissolved. Beat cream cheese in large bowl with mixer until creamy. Add sugar and half the coffee; mix well. Gently stir in COOL WHIP.
- LINE 13x9 in. dish with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides. Arrange half the ladyfingers on bottom of prepared dish; brush with half of the remaining coffee. Cover with half the cream cheese mixture, then remaining ladyfingers. Brush with remaining coffee. Top with remaining cream cheese mixture.
- FREEZE 3 hours.
- USE foil handles to remove dessert from pan; sprinkle with cocoa powder. Cut into 8 heart shapes with 4 in. cookie cutter. Serve topped with raspberries.
Remove dessert from freezer about 15 minutes before serving. Let stand at room temperature to soften slightly before cutting to serve.